Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Akasha's Hair...


Is causing me aneurisms. Dear god how can this hair be such hell to imagine.

I'm considering straightening my own hair for the well straight bit that hangs under her elaborate plaiting. The plaiting could be done using Katie Bair's World of Wigcraft godliness. (Wrap extensions/loose fiber around colored batting of sorts thus pseudo fluffy hair that I can wrap around in a big beehive cone thing)

I could also utilize an addon ponytail and then do the aforementioned plaiting on top of it. Though this might put a lot of stress on my own hair since the ponytail would be combed/drawstrung into my hair with this fluffy thing added on top in addition to the headpiece.

My god this is going to become quite trifling...

Maybe I'll also use a Kanekalon jumbo braid for the plaiting business. I just need to find black batting or whatever to wrap it around. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment