Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Fastest

Cheetah... DC Ame Comi rendition...


New project for Fall 2012
....


I started working on making some basic cat ears to sew into the wig. 

 

I came out with 3 different shapes and sizes (the first two are the final pair I settled on) 


I played around with making a pattern based off of existing clothes to make some semblance of her ridiculous leotard thing. I gave up on that for the time being. I may elect to use a real leotard and just cover it with some fabric that better matches what I'm looking for. 

So in the meantime I looked at her gloves.


Traced out my hand but gasp... I almost cut off a good chunk of my wrist... Luckily I drew it out better on some leftover felt. 


It's so chunky and fat and I loves it.






I figured to add warmth and fluffy to the gloves I would wrap them in some quilting batting I had from making Akasha and Aisha's hair pieces.


To be continued...

-Kimdolion

No comments:

Post a Comment