Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Belt and Hair Update


So as I mentioned before I had some more work to be done on the belt.




I really just needed to add in the extra pearl veneers in between the other foam panels. 


This was my attempt to create rolled up, sewn, and spray painted batting tubes for the crazy beehive cone thing on the top of Akasha's head. It may very well have been holding the crown to her head.


Spray paint had postponed any further work as the paint needed quite a bit of time to dry. Even after the suggested 24 hours it wasn't ready to be worked with... D:


Here you can see my horrid closet, Akasha's hair tubes, and Aisha's updated hair tubes.



I was actually trying to update a bit of Aisha when I had the downtime to do so.

The tubes were caulked in varying places, probably about a finger's length apart from one another. Then half inch chunks of kanekalon fiber was gently smudged into the caulk. I had managed to use a little less than a whole tube of caulk making these.

No comments:

Post a Comment